Dropoff begins: 7:30
School hours: 8:00 AM - 2:45 PM
Aftercare hours: 3:00 - 6:00 PM
This is a full-day program that can be modified to meet your child’s developmental needs. It is for all students who are two turning three by December 31st. Some program highlights include:
- Our students experience the love for learning through a multidisciplinary approach.
- Our students experience an environment in which children can learn to respect themselves and others. The positive, accepting relationship between staff and child is designed to provide a relaxed, loving setting where independence and choices are encouraged and self-esteem is enhanced.
- Listening and telling stories are emphasized to build language and story skills.
- Time is provided for the child to spend with peers engaging in a variety of age-appropriate activities.
- Each child is given opportunities to gain competence in a variety of skills that increase interest and awareness of the environment and community.
This Pre-K also is a full-day program that can be modified to meet your child’s developmental needs. It is for all students who are three turning four by December 31st. Some program highlights include:
- Our students continue to explore and grow their love for learning through a multidisciplinary approach.
- The ability to express one’s needs, interact with peers, and making good choices continues to develop.
- Basic literacy readiness is developed through theme units focused on Pre-Reading skills and Math. Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing are combined into one interrelated process rather than treating them as separate skills.
- Beginning math concepts are introduced through the experience of one-to-one correspondence and hands-on experience with objects.
- Time is provided to develop self-regulation skills and the experience of working in groups.
See our tuition schedule here: